Working with us from start to finish – help us be able to best help you.
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling a million different things at once. You may need an expert to guide you through this current disaster. SERVPRO of Kitsap County staff members have the specific training and experience to help you through this tough time no matter what kind of emergency has occurred. We specialize in water damage restoration, fire, smoke, and soot cleanup, mold mitigation, and bio hazard cleanup as well as post-disaster contents cleaning. Our crew is available to help you any time, any day.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your emergency and the damage associated to it. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information (name, phone numbers, email address, billing address)
- The street address of the damaged home or business
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- When did the damage occur?
- What caused the damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity & water available (on-site)?
- How much of the structure is affected and if contents have been affected
About SERVPRO of Kitsap County
Our trained professionals dedicate our focus and work in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a mold, fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage mitigation and remediation. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to get your structure and property back to normal “Like it never even happened.”